domingo, janeiro 24, 2010

Música: Utopia



I'm dreaming in colors


Of getting the chance


I'm dreaming of China; the perfect romance


In search of the door to open your mind


In search of the cure of mankind



Help us we're drowning


So closed up inside



Why does it rain, rain, rain down on Utopia?


Why does it have to kill the ideal of who we are?


Why does it rain, rain, rain down on Utopia?


And when the lights die down, telling us who we are?



I'm searching for answers


not given for free


They're hidden inside, is there life within me?


You're holding my hand but you don't understand


So I'm taking the road all alone in the end

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Boa escolha musical, as usual.
Beijos meus
Kerli

Unknown disse...

Como a Kerli disse k a escolha era boa, resolvi ouvir...não conhecia e gostei muito.
Beijinhos
Nêta