terça-feira, março 22, 2011

Música, The Montgolfier Brothers ,The World Is Flat


I got my theories and I got my points of view

The world is flat andI still have a chance with you

God is good and life is fair and

Heaven’s waiting so I’ll meet you there and

They’ll call last orders’ down the kings and we won’t fight

I’ll walk you home and tuck you in at night and

we’ll -We’ll watch the dawn get mugged on Chapel Stree

tAnd we will raise a family

I’ll be the apple of your parents’ eyes and

They’ll raise a glass to us and I won’t drink the bottle dry

We’ll wake each morning and we’ll count our lucky stars

There’s no relationship as strong as ours and

We’ll share in half our problems, we’ll talk our worries through

There’ll be no little secrets that I hold back from you

You’ll find fulfillment and I won’t play away

And we can only get stronger

You’ve got suspicions and you say you’ve got proof

That my commitment’s flawed and I can’t speak the truth

That I am lost and I am scared and

The lawyer’s waiting so I’ll meet you there and

They’ll call our number and we won’t put up a fight

We’ll split the pension and I swear I’ll see you right

Where there was hate, well, please let there be calm

Before the storm besets usYou know I’ll love you ‘til the day I die and

I’ve got my reasons but please don’t ask me why

We’ll wake alone some nights and wish on falling stars

That no one makes the same mistakes as ours and

We’ll never share our problems or talk our worries through

And all those little secrets will make their way to you

You’ll find fulfillment, I’ll play and lose away

And we won’t raise that family

(lindoooooooooooo)

1 comentário:

mfc disse...

Let's dance...