terça-feira, agosto 18, 2020


« Do you love me?» Asked Alice.

« No, I don’t love you.» Said the white rabbit.

Alice wrinkled her forehead and began to rub her hands nervously, like she always did when she was in pain.

« Can you see that?» Said the white rabbit. « Now you’re probably wondering if it is your fault, why can’t I at least love you a little bit, what makes you so imperfect, fragmented. This is the reason why I can’t love you. Because there will be days in which I will be tired, angry, with my head in the clouds and I’ll hurt you. Every day happens to trample the feelings of the others for boredom, carelessness, misunderstanding. But if you don’t love yourself at least a little bit, If you do not create a shield of pure joy around your heart, my weak darts will be lethal and I will destroy you. The first time that I met you, I made a pact with myself: I’d not love you until you will teach to yourself your value. So Alice no, I don’t love you. I can’t do it.»


De Lewis Carrol em Alice in wonderland

Sem comentários: