sexta-feira, agosto 25, 2006

John Cale & Lou Reed





Style It Takes
You've got the money, I've got the time

you want your freedom, make your freedom mine
'Cause I've got the style it takesand money is all that it takes
You've got connections, I've got the art
you like attention and I like your looks
And I have the style it takes
and you know the people it takes
Why don't you sit right over there
we'll do a movie portrait
I'll turn the camera on
And I won't even be there
a portrait that moves, you look great I think
I'll put the Empire State Building on your wall
for 24 hours glowing on your wall
Watch the sun rise above it in your room
wallpaper art, a great view
I've got a Brillo box and I say it's art
it's the same one you can buy at any supermarket
'Cause I've got the style it takes
and you've got the people it takes
This is a rock group called The Velvet Underground
I show movies on them, do you like their sound
'Cause they have a style that grates
and I have art to make
Let's do a movie here next week
We don't have sound but you're so great
you don't have to speak
You've got the style it takes, kiss
you've got the style it takes, eat
You've got the style it takes, couch
you've got the style it takes, kiss

4 comentários:

as velas ardem ate ao fim disse...

Explendido!

Mac Adame disse...

Me no spik inglish. Mas a música é boa. Very good.

Anónimo disse...

Grande escolha...so por isso já valeu a pena passar aqui

oldmirror
sinais-de-fumo.blogspot.com

Anónimo disse...

Hummmmmm, You've got the Style it takes. Com o teu style penso que trazes mais cor aos que te rodeiam.

Já agora corrige o teu amigo SABR pois esta musica não é dos Velvet Und., anda lá perto, são só dois ex Velvet U.